Sunday, February 22, 2009

ruminations on a letter i saw...

So I'll admit, I stole this from someone else' blog, but its been going around on facebook, so i dont really feel any guilt. I maintain that if its on facebook, its free game.
So, with all my friends settling down, either in serious dating relationships, or getting married, or thinking about beginning a family, it leaves me with even more time to think. Which isnt always a good thing, in my experience. Its totally true that you can over think certain things.
In any case. Here is the letter, a letter from God to his daughters.
"No man can ever claim you unless he claims you from Me.I reserved a man for you who has my heartand loves Me even more than he will love you.I won't give you unless he asks you from Me.Soon you will know him. I have the perfect time.You're My PRINCESS, my daughter.Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand.For I am your Father, the KING of kings.You, my princess, are worth loving."

No comments:

Post a Comment